Standard UK mainland delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. We charge £9.95 for standard UK delivery on orders under £50.
When we accept your online or telephone order we will send you an email confirming the details of your order, for orders placed in store a receipt will be given, until then there is no contract between you and us. Currently we offer 2 methods of delivery:
1) Neptune White Glove Service
All large furniture deliveries will be delivered using our dedicated White Glove Service. Our specially trained team of Neptune drivers will deliver your order to your home and then position it in the room you've chosen. If anything requires further assembly (our wardrobes, for example) then we will, of course, complete everything while we're there.
In addition, we will take away all of the external packaging from the items that we deliver (excluding kitchen deliveries) and return it to our head office for recycling. We believe in doing whatever we can to reduce the environmental impact of our packaging and have introduced efficient recycling as a key step to making this happen.
All small orders will be delivered within 3 working days of stock availability via UPS or Royal Mail.
- The delivery method for a product can be found on each individual product page. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 7.30am-6pm. All large furniture deliveries will be completed by the Neptune Distribution team and you will be contacted before the expected delivery date (Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm).
- Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result.
- We cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas. (Scottish Highlands, islands and other remote areas).
For all overseas enquiries, please contact us on +44 1793 427427
RETURNS MADE EASY
PURCHASED IN STORE
Unwanted accessories purchased in store can be returned or exchanged at the original store of purchase within 14 days as long as proof of purchase is presented with the item(s). For unwanted furniture delivery orders, all we ask is that you pay the costs of returning the order (or part of the order) which is £150. Please contact the store directly to arrange a return.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Neptune purchase, you can return your items for a full refund. Simply return your item(s) within 14 days of purchase. If you have any queries with your order, please call us on +44 (0) 1793 427 427 quoting your order number.
Delivered by UPS
- Complete the Returns Note and enclosed with the item(s).
- Ensure the item(s) are packaged securely, peel off the Return Address Label and affix securely to the outside of your parcel.
- Complete section 1 of the UPS Waybill and contact the UPS Customer Service Team to arrange collection on 03457 877 877 option 1.
- No furniture can be returned through our UPS service, only parcels.
- Please obtain proof of postage / collection and retain the tracking number if sending through a parcel carrier.
- Please note failure to include the Returns Note with your item(s) may result in a delay in processing your refund.
Delivered by Neptune (furniture returns)
- Please contact our dedicated returns team on +44 (0)1793 427 427 or email email@example.com detailing your order details and products to be returned. All we ask is that you pay the costs of returning the order (or part of the order) which is £150.
- You will receive confirmation via email once your item(s) have been refunded. Please allow 5-10 working days for the refund to show in your account.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights. For our full Terms & Conditions, please click here.