NSD (Neptune Store Developments) Ltd, is our in-house property and construction company. Although it’s a separate company in itself, it’s still integrally part of Neptune. They take often unusual, sometimes even derelict properties and turn them into the architecturally beautiful Neptune stores across the UK. They have even turned their hand to building luxury private apartments and homes, all in line with the exacting standards and high-quality materials that our customers have naturally come to expect.
Due to internal progression and some exciting new projects, we are now looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our in-house property team to oversee and take ownership of the final finishing stage of construction projects and handover of character buildings into stunning Neptune Home stores and cafes. In order to achieve this, you will support the Project and Site Managers in the day to day planning, running and finishing of build projects, whilst ensuring health and safety is at the forefront of everything we do.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Plan and oversee initial site set up, ongoing site health and safety, material calculations and product sourcing
- Liaise with the Project Manager regarding contractors and create and manage project documentation
- Collaborate with internal teams such as installations, visual merchandising, retail operations and IT prior to project handover
- Manage the finishing stage, ensuring all work is completed to an exceptional standard, within budget and agreed timescales
- Work closely with the Project Management Assistant to collate operational and maintenance manuals
- Travel between sites, sometimes with projects being based anywhere in the UK for 4-6 weeks at a time
You and what you'll need
We would love it if you could bring to us previous site or trade experience, ideally with SMSTS certificate, however your eagerness to learn is just as important to us. You’ll be highly organised, computer savvy with strong MS Office skills and be an excellent communicator. As projects are based throughout the UK for 4-6 weeks at a time, flexibility is essential as well as a full clean UK driving licence.
What we can offer
If you have an eye for detail, are extremely adaptable with exceptionally high standards we want to hear from you! We offer a highly competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme and a great range of benefits. Please send your CV and current salary details to us.
Neptune...improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.