The Provenist Café is part of British interiors brand, Neptune. At Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? Delivering a truly memorable customer experience takes real team work. You and your colleagues will set the scene for relaxed chit-chat over handpicked specialist teas, coffees and some rather lovely food.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll work as part of a naturally engaging small team of experts, ensuring our customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your colleagues and customers
- Doing it together - by being engaging and enjoying your work
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence - use your initiative and training to support and guide customers through our food and drink offerings
- Operational brilliance - in accurate and prompt order processing, service and health and safety
- Brand standards - maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and café presentation
- Company pride - delight our customers with your passion for Neptune
You and what you'll need
Ideally you will have experience in the hospitality industry or a customer facing environment, but above all what's important to us is your eagerness to learn. This role is offered on a part-time, maternity cover contract, 10 hours a week. Let us do the rest, our tailored training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
What we can offer
In return we offer a highly competitive salary, pension, a lovely work environment and a great range of other benefits. To apply, please send your CV and details of your current salary to us.
Find out a little bit more about us on Instagram and Facebook.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.