Our longest standing franchise partner, and friend, owns and runs Neptune Winchester and Neptune Bournemouth. Both locations underwent in-depth redesign and build work transforming them into the stunning, warm and welcoming retail environments they are today.
Inside and out, we've been sympathetic to the original character while updating it to reflect our signature aesthetic, to showcase our collections and, more than anything, to make it feel like a home.
Behind the scenes, they're looking for an experienced Management Accountant to compliment the existing team in running a sound financial ship, for approximately 2 days a week covering both locations. Day in - day out, intelligent business decisions need to be made, so having clarity driven by the right commercial signposts is critical.
A self-employed 'portfolio' Management Accountant will certainly be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accurate and timely management accounts including monthly P&Ls and quarterly reports for a group of small growing businesses
- Analysing, presenting and discussing the accounts with the Directors
- Preparing company cash flow plans and reviewing working capital
- Using Sage accounting software
- Liaising with all usual external advisors and regulatory bodies such as HMRC
We're looking for a qualified accountant, ACCA or CIMA. Someone who has the knack of turning their hand to most things financial. As a naturally confident communicator we'd love it if you have an interest in IT and improving systems and processes. With a keen eye for detail, exceptional knowledge of Sage accounting software and MS Excel.