It started with a hammock. Made around a kitchen table, our first-ever product was stitched with careful hands, a trusty sewing machine and a large dose of optimism.
20 years on, not much has changed really. The hammock has evolved into a very select collection of beautiful furniture and accessories, and a few pairs of hands have become hundreds, but the care, the commitment, the love and even that kitchen table very much remains. We adore natural materials and we respect traditional craft as much as modern making. From kitchens to bathrooms, from natural oak to hand-painted finishes, from lighting to florals, and from dressers to beds, this is our whole home concept.
We have an unwavering focus on continuous improvement, which is where you come in. Our HR team is responsible for the smooth running of all things people and that starts with brilliant admin and attention to detail!
As our team co-ordinator, you will take accountability for:
- The creation, management, maintenance and manipulation of HR data
- Responding to routine HR enquiries
- Supporting colleagues in meetings
- Preparing and supplying accurate change data for our payroll team
- Leading or participating in projects, large or small, within the team and across the business
- Assisting with the implementation and configuration of functional systems and processes
You and what you need
Our ideal person will:
- Be comfortable taking the initiative and making decisions, understanding when to refer or escalate
- Have advanced capability in Microsoft packages
- Have a structured approach to managing their own workload and priorities, reminding others of upcoming events when appropriate
- Be keen to build on their academic success, progressing upwards in the team, taking on additional responsibility and professional studies
What we can offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits, the opportunity to join an outstanding team, and a very beautiful place to work.
Please introduce yourself via your application, we're keen to learn more about you and why you think you'd thrive as a member of our team at Neptune.
Neptune...improving the customer experience.
Find out a little bit more about us on Facebook and Instagram.
We sometimes close roles early, so do not delay your application.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.