Our People team can be broken down into three distinct areas; HR, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development - what joins them together is their commitment to creating a great employment experience.
Learning and Development is central to our growth at Neptune - with a hugely diverse range of skill sets and experience, from Drivers to Designers to Cabinet Makers to Store Leaders, we want to help them to learn, develop and progress.
This role is integral in supporting this journey from the very first day you join Neptune - taking an active role in developing, organising and communicating development opportunities across the whole business. You will provide high quality coordination and support, becoming involved in a range of exciting and interesting L&D projects including customer engagement, leadership and apprenticeships.
We'll also get you involved in:
- Researching, planning and creating content for digital learning, videos and development modules within our e-learning platform
- Managing the end to end course process, from co-ordination of room and accommodation bookings, catering, travel and accommodation to updating and storing attendance and learning logs
- Tracking and reviewing budgets
- Working in partnership with colleagues across the business to create and advise on onboarding plans
- Leading the apprenticeship programme, liaising with learning providers to ensure a high quality and consistent learning experience
You and what you need
Life moves pretty fast at Neptune, and priorities often shift, so you'll need to be super organised, whilst keeping an eye on the finer details that ensure we deliver a great experience across multiple projects.
You're probably already working in L&D, or a similar environment, and you'll be a real whizz on all things MS Office, with a natural aptitude for learning about and using different technologies and packages. We'll also be asking applicants to demonstrate their energy and creativity in creating and delivering short pieces of training to small but friendly and enthusiastic groups.
If we've piqued your interest and you'd like to hear more, please send us your CV with current salary details.
Find out a little bit more about us on Facebook and Instagram.