After a very successful launch of our first Café, we've decided to open a second which will be nestled within our Chichester store. So we're now ready to find a bright and enthusiastic Senior Kitchen Specialist to help launch our new Neptune Café; it'll be something rather special. Delivering a truly memorable customer experience takes real team work. You and the team will set the scene for relaxed chit-chat with family and friends over handpicked specialist teas, coffees and some rather lovely food. After all, what a lovely way to complement our customers' visit to our neighbouring Neptune home store.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll work very closely with the Senior Kitchen Specialist, ensuring our customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together - by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Team leadership - hands-on and leading from the front. Set the standards expected across all aspects of performance
- Customer experience - ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit by enjoying our delicious food and drink offerings
- Business development - with our principles at the core ensure you build a trusted and well-known café business
- Financial management - Keep a close eye on the figures in order to guide your team to success
You and what you need
We're looking for an accomplished leader who exudes passion and pride in their work. With experience of running a high-end catering service, café or small restaurant, you'll be known for your integrity, diligence and positivity. You'll have proven success of people and business management and experience managing budgets. Then, let us do the rest; our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
What we can offer
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to us.
Find out a little bit more about us on Facebook and Instagram.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful but we thank you very much for your interest in us.