The Provenist Café is part of British interiors brand, Neptune. At Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? Our very first location in Bath has only just opened, but due to phenomenal success we are searching for a Café Host, on a part-time basis, who will help support the team to deliver a truly memorable experience to each of our customers.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll work as part of a naturally engaging small team of experts, ensuring our customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your colleagues and customers
- Doing it together - by being engaging and enjoying your work
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence - use your initiative and training to support and guide customers through our food and drink offerings
- Operational brilliance - in accurate and prompt order processing, service and health and safety
- Brand standards - maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and café presentation
- Company pride - delight our customers with your passion for Neptune
You and what you need
We want our customers to love our cafes as much as our stores and although we are looking for someone to join us on a part time basis, we will be opening seven days a week meaning flexibility is essential. Ideally you will have experience in the hospitality industry or a customer facing environment, but above all what's important to us is your eagerness to learn. Then let us do the rest, our tailored training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
What we can offer you
In return we offer a highly competitive salary, pension, a lovely work environment and a great range of other benefits. To apply, please send your CV and details of your current salary to us.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you for your interest in our company.