After a very successful launch of our first Café, we've decided to open a second which will be nestled within our Chichester store. So we're now ready to find a bright and enthusiastic Senior Kitchen Specialist to help launch our new Neptune Café; it'll be something rather special. Delivering a truly memorable customer experience takes real team work. You and the team will set the scene for relaxed chit-chat with family and friends over handpicked specialist teas, coffees and some rather lovely food. After all, what a lovely way to complement our customers' visit to our neighbouring Neptune home store.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll help lead a small team of experts, so it's your innate ability to get the very best out of people that's the key ingredient here.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together - by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Team leadership - inspire the team in the learning and development of all things kitchen related, exuding your passion and enthusiasm for excellent food service and presentation
- Operational performance - maintain all health and safety standards within the kitchen whilst working closely with Neptune food consultants
- Financial management - take care of costs within the kitchen whilst following brand guidelines for recipes and food wastage
- Customer experience - ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit through delicious food experiences, created by following our freshly made recipes
You and what you need
You'll be an accomplished, supporting leader who displays a real passion for food and presentation. In addition, you'll guide the team in all elements of training, food preparation and ensuring you and the team are following all recipes as set out in the supplied specification sheets. With experience leading a kitchen team within hospitality you'll have oodles of passion, diligence and a willingness to share your ideas. In addition, it would be fantastic if you held a Food Safety & Hygiene qualification. Then, let us do the rest; our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
What we can offer
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to us.
Find out a little bit more about us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune...improving the customer experience
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful but we thank you very much for your interest in us.