Bella Cosmetic Bag
Linen is one of our favourite yarns because it’s full of character (linen textiles are dotted with slubs – tiny, raised yarns that can only come from this natural fibre and that add such a lot of texture and interest), because it’s strong and long-lasting, and because its farming is easy on the environment (flax – the plant that creates linen – needs only the sun and the rain to grow).
While the outside of Bella is sewn from an undyed, stonewashed (for softness and for a gently faded look) linen, inside is a black and natural herringbone weave which is also repeated as a stripe down the outside edge, adding subtle detail and interest. The zip is an antique brass one with a linen pull, and a small tan leather tab stamped with a Neptune ‘N’ sits on the bottom side – more understated yet luxurious finishing touches.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Need to knows
Because Bella is made from undyed natural linen, each one will vary a little in colour.