You’ll smell the classic notes of bluebell, hyacinth, jasmine and rose in this scent, as well as sweeter, spicier honeysuckle and amber. It’s all balanced by fresh, green notes though, like cut grass, basil, lemon and bergamot, to stop it being too sugary.
Both the hand wash and the lotion come in brown glass bottles: so much more substantial, sustainable and lovely than plastic. It’s a clean, calm and considered look – a little bit vintage but contemporary too – that suits just about every style of home.
We’ve included honey in the handwash because it’s naturally moisturising. In fact, it actively draws moisture to the skin. Glycerine’s in there for the same reason, whereas we’ve include tocopherol because it’s a source of vitamin E – an antioxidant that helps keep your skin healthy. To order the handwash on its own, click here.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we work with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented hand, bath and body products to create our collection. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also make in the UK too.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.