You’ll smell the classic notes of bluebell, hyacinth, jasmine and rose in this scent, as well as sweeter, spicier honeysuckle and amber. It’s all balanced by fresh, green notes though, like cut grass, basil, lemon and bergamot, to stop it being too sugary.
The bath essence
More of a skin-nourishing oil than a bubbly formula, this essence is enriched with coconut oil to make it oh-so moisturising. The flower sprig is really just for decoration in the bottle, but you could sprinkle it into your bath as well for a wonderfully floral experience.
The bath salts
Why are bath salts so lovely? Sea salt contains trace minerals which all help with relaxing your muscles, easing aching joints, detoxing and soothing irritated skin. Ours are lightly scented too, so you can use them together with the essence or on their own.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we work with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented hand, bath and body products to create our collection. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also make in the UK too.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.