More floral than our herby Rosemary & Thyme fragrance, you’ll smell the classic notes of bluebell (a little like hyacinth flowers) and the sweeter scent of honeysuckle in this cream. It’s all balanced by a green, earthy base though, to stop it being too sugary.
When a soap’s triple-milled, that means it’s going to be long-lasting and smooth, not gloopy. By passing it through the milling process three times – a process that involves pressing the soap between metal rollers to smooth it into a paste – there’s less water in the bar.
As well as the vegetable oil that makes up most of the soap, there’s also moisturising and anti-inflammatory oatmeal in there, and gently exfoliating walnut shell – the perfect combination for hardworking hands.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Bluebell & Honeysuckle collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.