Reminiscent of a late summer evening in a sun-warmed garden, English Fig is sweet, velvety and warming but with an uplifting freshness. It combines green and fruity notes – leafy figs, dried fruits and tart cassis – with a subtly floral hint of rose, woodier notes and the honeyed, resinous scent of amber.
This hand cream comes in a foil tube, rather than a pot. That’s so it’s as good for popping in your bag or car as it is sat next to your sink or stashed away in a close-by drawer. It has a slightly vintage feel, so it’ll look lovely left out on the side too.
If you need an extra-nourishing hand cream, then this is the one, because we’ve filled it with moisturising, skin-healing ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter and jojoba oil. In fact, almost all the ingredients (98%) are naturally derived, and they’re all paraben free and dermatologically tested too, so you can be sure they’ll be kind to your hands. And rest assured that we don’t test on animals either.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why, for our bath and body collection, we work with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. They’re based in a Buckinghamshire market town, where they dream up the scents and formulas, and also make everything in Britain too.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.