Reminiscent of a late summer evening in a sun-warmed garden, English Fig is sweet, velvety and warming but with an uplifting freshness. It combines green and fruity notes – leafy figs, dried fruits and tart cassis – with a subtly floral hint of rose, woodier notes and the honeyed, resinous scent of amber.
When a soap’s triple-milled, that means it’s going to be long-lasting and smooth, not gloopy. By passing it through the milling process three times – a process that involves pressing the soap between metal rollers to smooth it into a paste – there’s less water in the bar.
The ingredients we’ve used to make this soap are 98.9% naturally derived. They include glycerine, which comes from vegan-friendly sources and works to hydrate, protect and heal your hands (just the thing for hardworking green fingers).
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Bluebell & Honeysuckle collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
Rest assured that everything in our bath and body collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.