Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This bath essence comes in a glass bottle (so much more substantial, sustainable – and lovely – than plastic), which is clear so you can see the sprig of gypsophila inside. Topped off with a metal cap, it’s a look that’s a little bit vintage but clean and contemporary too.
As well as sodium chloride (better known as sea salt) which is full of minerals that’ll moisturise your skin, there’s also limonene – from the oil in citrus fruit peel, this has a lemon-y scent – and linalool, which also comes from essential oils and smells floral.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows - bath salts
Ingredients: sodium chloride, parfum (fragrance), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.