Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This hand and body lotion comes in a brown glass bottle: so much more substantial, sustainable – and lovely – than plastic. It’s a clean, calm and considered look – a little bit vintage but contemporary too – that suits just about every type of home.
Full of moisturising and antioxidant ingredients, like sweet almond and evening primrose oils, shea butter and tocopherol (a type of vitamin E), this lotion will help keep your skin soothed, nourished and healthy. There’s also limonene and linalool, which come from essential oils and have citrusy and floral scents.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows - hand and body lotion
Ingredients: aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Oenothera biennis (evening primrose oil), phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), parfum (fragrance), polyquaternium-7, glycerine, panthenol, carbomer, triethanolamine, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.