Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This hand cream comes in a foil tube, rather than a pot. That’s so it’s as good for popping in your bag or car and taking out and about with you as it is sat next to your sink or stashed away in a close-by drawer. And, if you do keep it out on display, it’ll add a vintage feel.
If you need an extra-nourishing hand cream, then this is the one, because we’ve filled it with moisturising ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter and jojoba oil. There’s also honey and glycerine in there, which draw moisture into your skin, and the antioxidant vitamin E to keep your skin healthy.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows - hand cream
Ingredients: aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), Buxus chinensis (jojoba oil), parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, glycerine, mel (honey), ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.