Rosemary & Thyme Hand Cream
Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This hand cream comes in a foil tube, rather than a pot. That’s so it’s as good for popping in your bag or car and taking out and about with you as it is sat next to your sink or stashed away in a close-by drawer. And, if you do keep it out on display, it’ll add a vintage feel.
If you need an extra-nourishing hand cream, then this is the one, because we’ve filled it with moisturising ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter and jojoba oil. There’s also honey and glycerine in there, which draw moisture into your skin, and the antioxidant vitamin E to keep your skin healthy.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Unfortunately, this piece cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland.
- For our full delivery policy, please click here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Need to knows - hand cream
Ingredients: aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), Buxus chinensis (jojoba oil), parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, glycerine, mel (honey), ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.