Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This bath essence comes in a glass bottle (so much more substantial, sustainable – and lovely – than plastic), which is clear so you can see the sprig of gypsophila inside. Topped off with a metal cap, it’s a look that’s a little bit vintage but clean and contemporary too.
It’s the coconut oil in this bath essence that makes it so moisturising. Because of that, there’s also something called ‘C12-13 pareth-3’ in there – it sounds scary, but it’s just an emulsifier to help the oil and your bath water mix together. There’s also limonene and linalool – two ingredients found in essential oils that have citrusy and floral smells.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows - bath essence
Ingredients: C12-13 pareth-3, parfum (fragrance), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.