Rosemary & Thyme Oil Bath Essence
Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This bath essence comes in a glass bottle (so much more substantial, sustainable – and lovely – than plastic), which is clear so you can see the sprig of gypsophila inside. Topped off with a metal cap, it’s a look that’s a little bit vintage but clean and contemporary too.
It’s the coconut oil in this bath essence that makes it so moisturising. Because of that, there’s also something called ‘C12-13 pareth-3’ in there – it sounds scary, but it’s just an emulsifier to help the oil and your bath water mix together. There’s also limonene and linalool – two ingredients found in essential oils that have citrusy and floral smells.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Unfortunately, this piece cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland.
- For our full delivery policy, please click here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Need to knows - bath essence
Ingredients: C12-13 pareth-3, parfum (fragrance), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.