Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
When a soap’s triple-milled, that means it’s going to be long-lasting and smooth, not gloopy. By passing it through the milling process three times – a process that involves pressing the soap between metal rollers to smooth it into a paste – there’s less water in the bar.
As well as the vegetable oil that makes up most of the soap, there’s also moisturising and anti-inflammatory oatmeal in there, and gently exfoliating walnut shell – the perfect combination for hardworking hands.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows - soap
Ingredients: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, Avena sativa (oatmeal), glycerine, parfum (fragrance), Juglans regia (walnut shell), citric acid, tetrasodium etidronate, disodium EDTA, citronellol, linalool, geraniol, CI 77891.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals