Rosemary & Thyme Soap
Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
When a soap’s triple-milled, that means it’s going to be long-lasting and smooth, not gloopy. By passing it through the milling process three times – a process that involves pressing the soap between metal rollers to smooth it into a paste – there’s less water in the bar.
As well as the vegetable oil that makes up most of the soap, there’s also moisturising and anti-inflammatory oatmeal in there, and gently exfoliating walnut shell – the perfect combination for hardworking hands.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Unfortunately, this piece cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland.
- For our full delivery policy, please click here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Need to knows - soap
Ingredients: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, Avena sativa (oatmeal), glycerine, parfum (fragrance), Juglans regia (walnut shell), citric acid, tetrasodium etidronate, disodium EDTA, citronellol, linalool, geraniol, CI 77891.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals