Tussock Sheepskin Hot Water Bottle
Delivery in 4 – 6 weeks
Delivery in 4 – 6 weeks
To comfort you through the colder months, cosy up with our sheepskin-wrapped hot water bottle. Covered in the same soft and curly fleece as our Tussock sheepskin rugs and cushions, this incredibly soft accessory (which includes the rubber bottle itself) is just the thing for when you’re in need of some rest and relaxation.
Design & engineering
The materialsOur Tussock sheepskins are ethically sourced from the Corriedale breed in New Zealand. We’ve chosen this breed for their dense, curly wool which, once cut, has a tactile texture that’s similar to a bouclé fabric. The short woollen hairs are also more resistant to spills and are easier to keep clean.
The colourTo give the sheepskin its pearly cream colour, it goes through a process called tanning. The wool is soaked in a solution made from lots of natural ingredients such as salt, water and sawdust, then a gentle acid, like vinegar, is applied to activate the process.
Design detailThe cover fits around the cream-coloured bottle snugly with a concealed zip that runs along the back from top to bottom – this means that taking the bottle out when you need to clean the woollen layer couldn’t be simpler.
Doing the right thingOur Tussock hot water bottles are made with sheepskin and leather which are 100% natural, biodegradable and long lasting, and each material used is a by-product which means that it doesn’t go to waste. When choosing the material for the rubber bottle, our supplier has also used a naturally produced, renewable alternative.
New Zealand Sheepskin
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
The sheepskin covering of this hot water bottle is dry clean only and, to prevent the wool colour from fading, it should not be exposed to direct sunlight. When adding hot water to the bottle, it should be no more than 70% full. We also have care instructions for removing different types of stains and marks from your sheepskin should they occur – for more information on this, please contact our customer experience team who will be happy to help.