We've taken the Seascape scent from our Huxley collection and filled a larger, decorative vessel. The scent is a complex combination: fresh and citrusy, but with base notes that feel comforting and deep. It makes us think of fresh laundry and the sea, but also of the fireside. It’s both summer and winter, masculine and feminine. And it seems to evolve a little bit more with each sniff.
Our Austen candle comes in a ceramic vessel with a coloured glaze around the bottom. The colour is created by a reaction between two glazes once fired in the kiln. Therefore, no two will be the same, and will have a slight variation in colour.
Using your candle
Before lighting, trim the wick to stop the flame from spitting. The first time you use it, burn it for at least two hours so the entire top layer melts, and then for at least an hour each time after to stop a well forming in the centre.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.