Both of Bronte’s scents, Amber and Verveine, are citrusy, but Amber is warmer, sweeter and a bit spicy. You’ll smell top notes of citrus and galbanum (a fragrant tree resin), mid-notes of sandalwood and leather, and base notes of amber, moss and musk.
For a completely timeless look, Bronte comes in a frosted white or Red glass vessel that’s glossy on the outside and matte inside. The wax is also white so it doesn’t leave marks on the glass as it burns down.
We’ve made this candle using mineral wax – a by-product of the oil industry – and a cotton wick. So it burns evenly, just make sure the top surface has completely melted before you snuff it out. And trim the wick down to 3mm before you light it again or it’ll be sooty.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.