Both of Bronte’s scents, Amber and Verveine, are citrusy, but Verveine is lighter and more floral. You’ll smell top notes of verbena, mid-notes of rose and lily of the valley, and base notes of sandalwood and musk.
For a completely timeless look, Bronte comes in a frosted white glass vessel that’s glossy on the outside and matte inside. The wax is also white so it doesn’t leave marks on the glass as it burns down.
We’ve made this candle using mineral wax – a by-product of the oil industry – and a cotton wick. So it burns evenly, just make sure the top surface has completely melted before you snuff it out. And trim the wick down to 3mm before you light it again or it’ll be sooty.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.