English Fig: a warming scent that celebrates the fruits of British hedgerows and gardens, and one that you will return to again and again. The brown glass vessel is reminiscent of vintage apothecary jars and perfect for repurposing afterwards. Layer with the English Fig diffuser for alluring fragrance throughout the home.
Design & engineering
- Cotton wick.
- 100% natural plant wax.
- Recycled brown glass vessel.
Notes on scent
Sweet, velvety and fresh, this gentle scent has a cocooning sense of warmth with its leafy fig, dried fruit and tart cassis notes layered over a hint of rose and honeyed amber.
100% Natural soy wax
Burn Time (hrs):
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Keep the wick trimmed to approximately 1cm.
- For best results, burn for three to four hours at a time.