A homage to the joy of gardening, these candles combine fragrant tomato and basil scented wax within a rustic terracotta-coloured vessel. They’re just as at home in the potting shed as they are displayed on a kitchen shelf.
Design & engineering
- Mineral and vegetable wax hand poured in Cornwall.
- Wax blend created by expert makers using green energy.
- Unbleached 100% cotton wick for a consistent burn.
- Concrete pots have a rustic, uneven finish – each one is unique.
Mineral & vegetable wax
Burn Time (hrs):
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- For best results, burn for three to four hours at a time.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting.
- Stop using the candle when 5mm of the wax remains.