Every tap in our collection is made from low-lead brass – an industry standard that means they’re safe to drink from and incredibly hard-wearing. The handles on the other hand are made from white, scratch-resistant ceramic.
Chrome-coated (as is the plug), it’s a finish that’s timeless as well as a durable, high-shine and easy to care for.
The details: ceramic cartridges
Most taps have either rubber washers or ceramic cartridges inside to control the flow of water. These use the latter because they’re much more resilient. They also give you more control over the flow, so the levers only need a quarter turn to be fully on.
The details: the aerator
Also known as a flow regulator, an aerator is a small sieve-like piece that’s fitted discreetly into the end of the tap’s spout. Its job is to mix air in with the water so you’ll use less. It may take a little longer to fill your basin completely, but generally you won’t notice a drop in the pressure.
Made to last
These taps are made to last, but there are parts that are more likely to get damaged, particularly by limescale, such as the ceramic cartridges and aerator. But these can be removed for replacing, and spares are available from Perrin and Rowe.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Perrin & Rowe
The maximum water pressure that these taps can take is five bar and the minimum is one.
All Perrin and Rowe’s taps are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved, which means that they won’t contaminate your water or waste it unnecessarily.
Because we don’t make these taps ourselves, we’re not able to cover them under our own guarantee. Don’t worry though, as Perrin and Rowe guarantee the finish on all their taps for one year and all the working parts for five years. And should you ever have a problem, we’ll be here to help.