Albertine Fitted Sheet
100% Egyptian cotton. Only a tiny proportion of the world’s cotton qualifies for this name – it’s a sign of fine quality, although it’s no longer grown just in Egypt. The fibres are naturally long, so they’re very strong when woven. They’re also soft, smooth and breathable, with a subtle sheen. Egyptian cotton is ideal for making bed linen, as it’s both luxurious and long-lasting.
A note on thread count
Thread count refers to the number of threads woven together in a square inch. 500 is at the very top end: it means the fabric is tightly woven, which makes for warmer, silkier and stronger bed linen.
Design is in the detail
We design our fitted sheets with generous depth, full gathering at the corners and strong elastic so they fit evenly over your mattress, without stretching or straining.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.