100% Egyptian cotton. Only a tiny proportion of the world’s cotton qualifies for this name – it’s a sign of fine quality, although it’s no longer grown just in Egypt. The fibres are naturally long, so they’re very strong when woven. They’re also soft, smooth and breathable, with a subtle sheen. Egyptian cotton is ideal for making bed linen, as it’s both luxurious and long-lasting.
A note on thread count
Thread count refers to the number of threads woven together in a square inch. 500 is at the very top end: it means the fabric is tightly woven, which makes for warmer, silkier and stronger bed linen.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.