Cotton is a perfect material for bedrooms because not only is it soft on the skin, but it’s also naturally breathable and, unlike man-made fibres, won’t trap heat and moisture between you and the textile. We’ve used cotton for the outer layer of fabric on this cushion, as well as the quilted layer, while the cushion pad is filled with duck feathers.
A styling tip or two
You can choose to pair this cushion with the Clementine bedspread for a very simple, coordinating feel, or you could use it with the complementary, but not matching, Edie or Ardel bedspreads. And as it has quite a minimal and contemporary look, try it with our Edith linen bedding, which is equally pared back.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
All our cushions come with an ethically-sourced duck-feather filled pad and have concealed zip closures.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.