Edith Duvet Cover
A soft, off-white linen duvet cover for an easy-going look. Edith is less crisp and tailored than Egyptian cotton bedlinen (like Albertine) but not quite as rumpled as stonewashed linen either, for those that want something in between.
Design & engineering
Linen is strong (getting only softer with age), breathable and insulating, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. It’s also completely natural and easy on the environment, needing just rainwater to grow.
Edith’s a plain design, save for the double line of same-colour stitching around the edge that creates a small border and an element of structure. Pearlescent buttons sewn on the back near your feet, rather than on the bottom edge, give a neat finish. And, just in case you lose one, there are two spares.
40 degree wash. Iron on medium heat
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.
From the Journal
How to choose art for your bedroom
If we’re honest, we probably spend a fair amount of time thinking about the decor of our bedrooms but a lot less time consider the art with which we decorate the space, and the effect it can have on our sleep quality.Keep reading