Linen is strong (getting only softer with age), breathable and insulating, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. It’s also completely natural and easy on the environment, needing just rainwater to grow.
Edith’s a plain design, save for the double line of same-colour stitching around the edge that creates a small border and an element of structure. Our pillowcases are also generously sized and have a deep flap at the back, so pillows fit easily inside.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.