Francis Bed Base
Francis is a little softer and cosier than timber bed frames, but a more modern and more minimal alternative to a divan. Its pared-back design can be upholstered in a range of different fabrics to suit your scheme, and you can also pair it with any of our headboards.
Design & engineering
Underneath its upholstery, Francis’ frame is made from tulipwood (a high-quality hardwood that’s incredibly strong) and with proper joinery. Its legs on the other hand are made from solid oak with a slightly darkened finish called Vintage Oak.
The bed base
Francis’ sides sit snugly underneath the mattress to conceal the timber slats beneath and so it asks for a little less room. It also means you’re not as likely to bump your shins when walking around it in the dark.
Measurement Underframe To Floor:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
From the Journal
How to choose art for your bedroom
If we’re honest, we probably spend a fair amount of time thinking about the decor of our bedrooms but a lot less time consider the art with which we decorate the space, and the effect it can have on our sleep quality.Keep reading