A combination of foam, fibre and elastic webbing have been used in this chair to create a place to sit that’s both cushioning and supportive. This type of filling keeps its square-edged shape (and, in turn, Larsson’s clean silhouette) and means you won’t feel the frame beneath.
Comfort and proportions
People tend to prefer to sit slightly reclined – it’s why so many of us swing back in our chairs – so Larsson’s been designed with a slight tilt in its back to make it comfy. It’s still upright though, because it’s made for pairing with a dressing table or desk: places you’re not likely to slouch.
Larsson is a piece that has British and Swedish influences. The proportions are slim and delicate, like so many Gustavian-style pieces of furniture are and what makes it work so well in bedrooms. The carved details – like spruce cone finials and wildflower motifs – only add to its prettiness.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.