Clemmie is, undeniably, a statement headboard. Even in a subtle fabric, its stately height and dramatic silhouette will create an eye-catching focal point. It was inspired by the curved lines of Queen Anne-style furniture and the headboards often used in high end luxury hotels. Designed to become gradually simpler in shape in the smaller sizes, you can use Clemmie on single and double beds as much as kings and super-kings, and it can be fixed to the wall or attached to a bed base. It’s available in any of our textiles and with contrast piping options that add a sense of refinement and draw attention to the distinctive shape.
Design & engineering
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
Need to know
From the Journal
How to choose art for your bedroom
If we’re honest, we probably spend a fair amount of time thinking about the decor of our bedrooms but a lot less time consider the art with which we decorate the space, and the effect it can have on our sleep quality.Keep reading