The perfect pairing
Aster will hold any standard-sized tealight candle, including Forster. Keeping the wick trimmed short will help stop soot forming on the sides, but don’t worry if it does – Aster’s glossy glaze means it’ll simply wipe off.
A styling tip or two
This year, we’ve introduced a whole collection of ceramic decorations – including the Belle angels and Roseberry trees, and the Standen and Castleton tealight holders – and we think a few of these used together, perhaps on a mantel or even the dining table, looks lovely, especially with the glow of candlelight against their simple white finishes.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.