The perfect pairing
You’ll need to choose a regular-sized tealight to fit inside these holders – our Forster ones are perfect as they have clear cases that won’t be visible behind the windows. Keep the wick trimmed short to prevent too much soot building up (although don’t worry if this does happen – you’ll be able to easily wipe it away).
A styling tip or two
This year, we’ve introduced a whole collection of ceramic decorations – including the Belle angels and Roseberry trees, and the Aster and Standen tealight holders – and we think a few of these used together, perhaps on a mantel or even the dining table, looks lovely, especially with the glow of candlelight against their simple white finishes.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- The tealight holder becomes hot while in use. Allow to cool down before touching.
- Do not use immediately near a hot surface or combustible material.
- For inside use only.