Create a sparkling festive village with our charming Castleton ceramic houses. This townhouse design has a neat opening in the back so a tealight can easily slip inside and cast an alluring glow through the windows. It's topped with a chimney and decorative cut-out stars.
Design & engineering
Materials & design
- Its gloss-white glaze will reflect the tealight’s glow.
- Made in two sizes – this is our small version.
- The 4.3cm back slot will fit a standard-sized (3.5cm) tealight.
- In the chimney, use a 15mm width and up to 10cm height candle.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm.
- If marks occur, wipe with a damp cloth.
Need to know
- Do not use a tealight and dinner candle at the same time.
- When 1cm of the melted dinner candle remains above the chimney top, you should blow it out.
- After burning either the tealight or dinner candle, make sure you allow the holder to cool before touching.
- The tealight holder becomes hot while in use. Allow to cool down before touching.
- Do not use immediately near a hot surface or combustible material.
- For inside use only.