Castleton Tealight House with Stars
These sweet little porcelain houses have space in the back for you to slip a tealight inside so, once lit, the cut-out windows on the front will glow, creating the illusion of a warm welcome within. There are two sizes to choose from (a smaller cottage and a tall townhouse with chimney, both of which have star-shaped windows in their eaves) or to combine to create a miniature street scene. They’re finished in a glossy white glaze that’ll also pick up on the candle’s light.
Design & engineering
The perfect pairing
You’ll need to choose a regular-sized tealight to fit inside these holders – our Forster ones are perfect as they have clear cases that won’t be visible behind the windows. Keep the wick trimmed short to prevent too much soot building up (although don’t worry if this does happen – you’ll be able to easily wipe it away).
A styling tip or two
This year, we’ve introduced a whole collection of ceramic decorations – including the Belle angels and Roseberry trees, and the Aster and Standen tealight holders – and we think a few of these used together, perhaps on a mantel or even the dining table, looks lovely, especially with the glow of candlelight against their simple white finishes.
Recommended Candle Size:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- The tealight holder becomes hot while in use. Allow to cool down before touching.
- Do not use immediately near a hot surface or combustible material.
- For inside use only.