Material & finish
The Clement bells are made using a zinc alloy. That’s because zinc shapes as easily as solid brass, just without being quite so precious (and is, therefore, less expensive). You wouldn’t know though, thanks to the warm, golden brass coating, which we’ve brushed so it’s toned-down, rather than bright.
A styling tip or two
As well as dotting your Clement bells through your tree (try them with just a few other decorations – like Torrington, Mansell and Almyer – for a calm look), you could also string them into a garland to hang before windows and across mantels. Or, tie them onto presents as a thoughtful extra touch.
Almost all of our hanging decorations (including this set) are suspended from a fine, velvet ribbon as a refined finishing touch. We’ve chosen a warm grey colour that’ll suit just about every decorating style, whether you opt for traditional or contemporary, colourful or neutral.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.