Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
- Boards are made from sustainably sourced solid spruce.
- Each board is rough-hewn for a tactile quality.
- Customisable washed paint finish.
Spruce has the optimum weight to strength ratio for construction, while its pale colour and subtle grain pattern suits both classic and contemporary spaces. These live timber boards will expand and contract in response to humidity and temperature changes, which may result in splinters and small cracks. This won't weaken the boards and only adds to their characterful look.
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dust regularly with a dry e-cloth.
- Clean with a dampened cloth and follow up with a dry one.
Need to know
- This boarding requires professional installation.
- Please note some breakage during installation is to be expected due to the nature of solid timber.
- Suitable for walls and ceilings.
- Can also be used as flooring with an additional protective finish.
- The rustic nature of the timber and its finish causes some colour variation.