Pembrey Modular SofaPart of our Pembrey collection
Modular seating: how it works
With Pembrey, you can simply combine any of the four seating sections together however you like. They bolt together underneath, and we include all the fixings. You can then take them apart to rearrange, add to or move in the future. There are also matching side and coffee tables.
Teak is a tropical hardwood that has naturally-occurring oils in its fibres which act as a preservative. They make it well-suited to life outside and mean it’s not as high maintenance as some other timbers. Over time, it’ll take on the naturally silvered patina that’s characteristic of teak.
We’ve treated the teak with IsoGuard®, an oil that helps protect it from staining for a time and from drying out, all without obviously affecting its appearance. It won’t prevent the natural small cracks that will appear in the timber, but when reapplied over time, will keep it as well-looked-after as possible.
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.