Stanway Carver ChairPart of our Stanway collection
This table’s made with a woven resin fibre we call ‘all-weather wicker’ – it’s got very much the same look as natural rattan, but it’s happy being left outside and will make your life much easier (as well as having a longer lifespan). To make the table more practical – and to stop crumbs from gathering between the fibres – it’s topped with toughened glass that wipes clean.
The seat cushion
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
Stanway’s not so deep that you lean too far back, but it’s still got that wraparound, cosy feel. It’s a little lower than some of our other dining chairs. And the foam cushion’s firm enough to be supportive.
You’ll notice subtle details on Stanway, like the twisted texture on the arms and edges. The legs are also wrapped in woven resin, right down to the feet, which are capped to guard against dirt, damp and scuffs when it’s outdoors.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.