Stanway Coffee TablePart of our Stanway collection
We believe that outside spaces should be as inviting as indoor ones (when it’s not raining, at least). So, we created coffee tables that are made for living in the garden, to pair with outdoor seating – because you’re just as likely to need somewhere to rest your cup of tea out there.
Materials & finish
Teak is perfectly suited to life outdoors because of its naturally-occurring oils, which act as a preservative. We’ve still treated it with our exterior IsoGuard® oil though, for added protection and to temper the initial honey-brown colour. Over time, it’ll take on a silvered patina.
In the making
Each of our garden tables is made using proper joinery techniques. These help to counteract timber’s natural tendency to expand (slightly) and shrink (just a little) as it adjusts to changes in temperature and humidity.
The slim gaps in Stanways's tabletop are one of the details that allow for movement in the timber, but they’re also there so water can run off. They’re decorative too, reminding us of the neat, linear decking found on boats.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.