The Provenist Café is part of British interiors brand, Neptune. At Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? Delivering a truly memorable customer experience takes real team work. You and your colleagues will set the scene for relaxed chit-chat over handpicked specialist teas, coffees and some rather lovely food.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll work as part of a naturally engaging small team of experts, ensuring our customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your colleagues and customers
- Doing it together - by being engaging and enjoying your work
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence - prepare, cook and present delicious dishes to delight the customer
- Brand standards - ensure all kitchen equipment is kept in excellent working condition and taking ownership of the kitchen operation in the absence of the Kitchen Supervisor
- Operational brilliance - maintain relevant health and safety standards within the kitchen whilst working closely with Neptune food consultants
- Customer experience - ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit
At Neptune, everyone takes pride in our business so you'll enjoy obsessing over the little details; after all that's what sets us apart from the rest. We're looking for someone with a positive approach and experience working in a kitchen environment within hospitality, to work on a part-time basis. Then let us do the rest, our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
We offer a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. If we've peaked your interest, please send your CV and current salary details.
Find out a little bit more about us on Neptune.com, Facebook and Instagram.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. You'll never receive an automated email from us - it's something that we find too impersonal - and while we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful but we thank you very much for your interest in our business.