The Provenist Café is part of British interiors brand, Neptune. At Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? Delivering a truly memorable customer experience takes real team work. You and your colleagues will set the scene for relaxed chit-chat over handpicked specialist teas, coffees and some rather lovely food.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll work very closely with the team, ensuring our customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together - by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence - prepare, cook and present delicious dishes to delight the customer
- Brand standards - ensure all kitchen equipment is kept in excellent working condition and taking ownership of the kitchen operation in the absence of the Senior Kitchen Specialist
- Operational brilliance - maintain all health and safety standards within the kitchen whilst working closely with Neptune food consultants
- Customer experience - ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit through delicious food experiences, created by following a range of freshly made recipes
Ideally you will have experience working in a kitchen environment within hospitality, in addition, it would be fantastic if you held a Food Safety & Hygiene qualification. But above all what's important to us is your eagerness to learn. Then, let us do the rest; our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to us.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful but we thank you very much for your interest in us.