The Provenist Café is part of British interiors brand, Neptune. At Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? Our very first location in Bath opened earlier this year, but due to phenomenal success we are searching for a Café Supervisor, who will help support the team to deliver a truly memorable experience to each of our customers.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. As Café Supervisor, you'll play a big part in supporting the team, leading by example and going the extra mile for colleagues and customers alike.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together - by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Team leadership - support in the leadership and inspiration of the team in both the café and behind the scenes in the kitchen, whilst taking ownership of the café operation
- Coaching and supporting - deliver training and openly share your knowledge to develop the teams understanding of the menu and service expectations
- Operational support - support with food service, take care of deliveries, stock and quality management and the opening and closing of the café
- Customer experience - help keep the café in tip top condition, always doing that bit more to ensure a memorable visit for everyone
To really sparkle in this role, you'll ideally have experience of supervising a small team within hospitality, be exceptionally organised, have bags of passion and enthusiasm along with outstanding communication skills. It would be fantastic if you had a good understanding of food safety and health & safety standards. Then, let us do the rest; our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that's what sets us apart from the rest.
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. You'll never receive an automated response from us - it's something that we find too impersonal - and while we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful. We read every single one though, and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we'll keep your details somewhere safe, and will come back to you in the near future. Thank you.