The Provenist Café is part of British interiors brand, Neptune. At Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? Our very first location in Bath has only just opened, but due to phenomenal success we are searching for a Kitchen Porter, on a part-time basis, who will help support the team to deliver a truly memorable experience to each of our customers.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. That's where your experience will shine. You'll work very closely with our passionate kitchen team to ensure that everything is sparkling clean, well-stocked and organised behind the scenes.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high - in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing - equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together - by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic - we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence - support with the preparation of delicious dishes to delight our customers
- Brand standards - provide a vital behind the scenes service to ensure all kitchen equipment is beautifully clean and in excellent working condition
- Operational brilliance - maintain all health and safety standards within the kitchen
- Customer experience - ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit with our delicious food experiences
Our customers love our cafes as much as our stores, so we are open seven days a week meaning flexibility is essential. Our menus are built on freshly prepared, local produce so you'll have the chance to get involved and learn lots here. You'll be someone who takes genuine pride in your work and enjoys rolling-up your sleeves to help where you can. Ideally you will have experience working in a kitchen environment, however your eagerness to learn and work as part of a team is just as important to us.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary, pension, a lovely work environment and a great range of other benefits. To apply, please send your CV and details of your current salary to us.
Find out a little bit more about us on Instagram and Facebook.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you for your interest in our company.