The materialsThere are lots of reasons to love 100% wool. It’s strong, hypoallergenic and it happens to be insulating and breathable, so despite being thought of as a fabric only for cold months, it’ll keep you cool in summer too. It’s also naturally flame retardant and holds its shape well with minimal sagging, which makes it ideal for upholstery.
Our Teal tone blends our take on a classic design with a contemporary colourway, so you can bring the best of both to your home. Mix and match this warm and inviting shade with our Emma linen to channel a timeless look or pair it with one of our plain fabrics for a more modern style.
Doing the right thingPure wool is an easy to care for fabric that’s not only a renewable source, but it’s also biodegradable and has a long life cycle. This is proven by its high rub count score which means it is suitable for high levels of everyday use (this is the number of times the fabric can be rubbed before the abrasion begins to break the yarn).
LieferungDas Team der Filiale, bei der Sie Ihre Bestellung aufgegeben haben, wird Sie über den Ablauf, die Dauer und die Kosten der Lieferung informieren. Bitte kontaktieren Sie die Filiale oder schicken Sie eine E-Mail an email@example.com, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- Keep pilling to a minimum by steering clear of abrasive cleaning products and gently sponging away marks when required.
Need to know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make this as minimal as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
If you’re using this fabric more than once in the same room, we recommend ordering as many metres as you need in one go –that way, we can make sure it’s all from the same batch.