Dominic’s a simpler version of the traditional wingback. Think smaller wings, less seams, minimal piping and generally less of a heavy shape. Because of those things, it makes it ideal for homes that like the idea of tradition, but don’t want to end up a with an interior that feels too fussy. And if you’re looking for a more formal, upright armchair.
Design und Technik
- Strong kiln-dried tulipwood frame.
- Traditional reinforced halving joints ensure strength and longevity.
- Upholstered by hand for a precise, tailored look.
- Integrated back is foam-filled for support.
- Removeable seat cushion made from feather-wrapped foam for comfort.
- Serpentine sprung seat provides supportive suspension.
Back Rest Height:
Wird es passen?
Pflege & muss wissen
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
Need to know
Please note that this imagery is representative only. While it accurately shows the different fabrics available, how they appear on the furniture will vary from piece to piece due to the hand-upholstered nature of our collection.